Duneland Family YMCA members, employees, and friends are invited to assemble teams that will run and ride to raise funds for the Annual Campaign, which provides subsidies and financial assistance so that everyone can access Y programs and services.
The inaugural RUN • RIDE • RAISE Duathlon will be held on Friday, February 24, 2023, in the Fitness Studio.
Individual participants in teams of up to 8 will bike for 20 minutes and run for 20 minutes each while enjoying energetic instructors and motivational music. All funds raised will support the Y’s Annual Campaign and directly connect youth with life-changing opportunities and experiences within summer camp, before and after school programming, early learning, and so many other programs the Y offers.
- $30 per person gets you a 20 min. to bike and 20 min. to run and a custom t-shirt.
- You do not need to be a YMCA member to register, so sign up a friend, too.
- Want to split the time? Partners are allowed! Please follow the following rules:
- Both must register – $30/ea.
- Both must commit to raising $200.
- Partners cannot compete for the most mileage individual prize.
Learn how you can fundraise: click here.
Every rider will receive a RUN • RIDE • RAISE T-shirt!