LET US HOST YOUR NEXT EVENT!
CELEBRATE WITH YOUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS AT THE Y!
Our YMCA provides space and activities to help bring people in the community together, and our staff are ready to help make your next event possible! The YMCA is a great place for groups of all sizes looking for a space to host their next event.
The Y provides a safe and fun space for your next event. Our facility is available for the following events:
- Graduation Parties
- Baby Showers
- Holiday Parties
- Birthday parties
- Pool Parties
- Corporate Events
- Family Reunion Parties
- Retirement Parties
- School Field Trips
We would love to have you as a member, but anyone can rent from us!
- YMCA Members: $150 for 2 hour events
- General Public: $200 for 2 hour events
There will be an additional charge for after-hour parties: $25 per hour for Y Manager on Duty
Please note: A deposit of 50% is required at the time of contract signing. The balance is due at the time of rental. $25 of the deposit is non-refundable in the event of a cancellation by requesting person or party. Groups of 30 or more and/or organizational rentals must provide a certificate of liability insurance with the Duneland Family YMCA named as additionally insured. The YMCA does not provide accident coverage. .
- Personal Party Hostess: $10 per hour
- Bounce House With Slide: $50 per hour
- Popcorn Machine: $25 for 2 hours
- Snow Cone Machine: $25 for 2 hours
- Pool Party:
- YMCA Members: $100 for 2 hours
- Non-Members: $200 for 2 hours
- Groups of 50 or more require a 10 to 1 adult to youth ratio
- The YMCA is a NON-SMOKING FACILITY
- Gym shoes are required for ALL GYM activities
- No shoes in the bounce house or toddlers.
- The party must stay in the assigned area (s)
- Groups are responsible for cleaning the areas used
- Any damage of equipment or facility or any lost equipment will be billed to the renting organization or responsible party
- Arrival time of 30 minutes before the party is acceptable for decorating and setting up
RENTAL RULES & REGULATIONS
The Duneland Family YMCA’s core values are Caring, Respect, Responsibility and Honesty. Please use these core values while you are in our facility by using appropriate language and behavior. The YMCA assures no responsibility for personal belongings on the premises. The YMCA will not be responsible for injuries, damages, or claims that may be incurred by a member of the rental group arising through no fault of the YMCA. It is to be understood that the YMCA liability insurance is for the express purpose of protecting the YMCA. It does not insure non-YMCA groups using the facility against claims for injury or property loss arising out of such groups own actions/negligence. Signed contract and payment required prior to party.
CANCELLATION POLICY: If you cannot come on your party date, you will need to one week notice and if possible choose another available date for the party to be held.
Your company may choose to be part of our corporate membership program which offers discounted memberships to your employees. Through our facility, your employees will enjoy easy access to a full range of health and wellness programs, state-of-the-art fitness facilities, discounts on youth and family programs, and a wide variety of volunteer and networking opportunities.