RUN • RIDE • RAISE
Stay tuned for the next Duathlon! Run and Ride for 40 minutes, get a T-shirt, and raise donations to support YMCA programs for those who could not otherwise afford them.
We invite you to join us as we Run, Ride, and Raise! You don’t have to be a spinner, a sprinter, or a YMCA member to participate.
Individual participants in teams of up to 8 will bike for 20 minutes and run for 20 minutes each while enjoying energetic instructors and motivational music. All funds raised will support the Y’s Annual Campaign and directly connect youth with life-changing opportunities and experiences within summer camp, before and after school programming, early learning, and many other programs the Y offers.
Friday, February 24, 2023
Time & Team Captains
Register for a time slot with a Team
Let’s Glow Neon Theme - bring your best and brightest gear to keep the energy high!
Raising the Bar
We’ve raised the bar with some fantastic prizes for a little extra motivation!
Duneland Family YMCA Fitness Studio 2
They ran, they road and boy did they Raise! The four Duathlon teams raced head to head to compete for the Most Miles, Most Money Raised, and Most Team Spirit!
Thank you to our Sponsors for the 2023 Duathlon:
Duneland Family YMCA members, employees, and friends are invited to assemble teams that will run and ride to raise funds for the Annual Campaign, which provides subsidies and financial assistance so that everyone can access Y programs and services.
HOW DO I GET INVOLVED?
Run & Ride
- Register Here. $30 per person gets you a 20 min. On a spin bike and 20 min. On a treadmill and a custom t-shirt.
- You do not need to be a YMCA member to register, so sign up a friend, too.
- Want to split the time? Partners are allowed! Please follow the following rules:
- Both must register – $30/ea.
- Both must commit to raising $200.
- Partners cannot compete for the most mileage individual prize.
- Each Participant is required to collect a minimum of $200 in pledges to help support local YMCA programs for those who could not otherwise afford them.
- Don’t want to ride? The Duneland Family YMCA is looking for sponsors so we can send teams of people who otherwise wouldn’t be able to participate in this year’s Duathlon. Support them, support your community, and have fun at the YMCA!