PEDAL FOR A PURPOSE
Register now and join us for the 2th annual YMCA Spin-a-Thon on May 14, 2022! Spin for a fun hour session, get a T-shirt, and earn donations to support YMCA programs for those who could not otherwise afford them.
We invite you to join us as we pedal for a purpose! You don’t have to be a spinner or YMCA member to participate. Join members, spinners, community partners and Y friends to raise money for individuals, children, and families in need throughout the local community. Individual participants and teams of up to 11 will ride for 45 minutes while enjoying energetic instructors and motivational music. All funds raised will support the Y’s Annual Campaign and directly connect youth with life-changing opportunities and experiences within summer camp, before and after school programming.
The Spin-A-Thon invites Duneland Family YMCA members, employees and friends to assemble riding teams that will pedal to raise funds for the Annual Campaign which provides subsidies and financial assistance so that everyone has access to Y programs and services.
HOW DO I GET INVOLVED?
- Register to ride here. $25 per person, per session, gets you a bike to ride for an hour, and a custom t-shirt.
- Each rider must have a $100 minimum sponsorship for each hour they ride
- You do not need to be a YMCA member to register, so sign up a friend, too.
- Participants are required to collect a minimum of $100 in pledges to help support local YMCA programs for those who could not otherwise afford them.
- Don’t want to ride? The Duneland Family YMCA is looking for sponsors so that we can send teams of people that otherwise wouldn’t be able to participate to this year’s Cycle-A-Thon. Support them, support your community, and have fun at the YMCA!