THE Y POOL WILL CLOSE FOR THE SEASON ON SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 4. WE HOPE YOU ENJOYED YOUR SUMMER WITH US AND HOPE TO SEE YOU AGAIN FOR THE 2017 SWIM SEASON.
PROGRAM OPTIONS: Swimming lesson sessions are complete for the 2016 swim season. Please join us in the summer of 2017 for the lesson season.
YOUTH SWIMMING LESSONS:
- SKIPPER - Ages 6 months to 2 years: Parent with child program that encourages children to experience, explore, and test the aquatic environment
- PERCH - Ages 2 to 6 years: This is a child independent program that introduces the fundamentals of swimming and water safety
- PIKE - Ages 3 - 6 years: A beginner independent program for children with no previous experience.*
- POLLIWOG - For beginners: This program builds on beginning swim fundamentals of PIKE, building independence and confidence.*
- EEL - For advanced beginners: For children that are comfortable in the water. must have preceding swim classes or test into class.*
*Child will be expected to wear a swim safety belt provided by the Y during class until the teacher deems unnecessary.
ADULT SWIMMING LESSONS: Multilevel instruction for high school and adults of all skill levels.
AMERICAN RED CROSS LIFEGUARD CERTIFICATION COURSE: COST - MEMBERS $115; NONMEMBERS $150. Blended learning course format combines flexibility of online course work in addition to hands-on learning. Must complete online course prior to taking hands-on training.
SILVER SNEAKERS SPLASH: Features interval format alternating between cardio, then exercising each muscle group and using kick-boards for a total body workout.
AQUA AEROBICS: Great for anyone who likes to exercise in the pool! Cardio, strength, endurance and flexibility training in the water.